[Insight-users] 3d mesh reconstruction based on 2d images

Helder Carvalho hel_carvalho at hotmail . com
Mon, 26 May 2003 19:50:28 +0100

Hi u all,

I have a set of 2d echo images of the human heart left ventricule, wich i
have segmented using the region growing, itk::ConnectedThresholdImageFilter
method.

My question is if theres a way using ITK, in wish i can take this set of
segmentated images and create a global 3d model that resembles the left
Ventricule. I would then export the model to VTK to be shown.

Thanks to all who may answer,
Helder Carvalho

http://join . msn . com/?page=features/virus