[Insight-users] RE: Problems building ImagesExamples

Tue, 27 May 2003 19:31:12 -0400

Hi Jessica,

If your VC++ project is not finding the ITK
basic header this is probably due to a configuration
problem.

This example is built by default with all the
other examples in the Insight/Examples directory.

Did you move it outside of the source tree ?

If you did,
did you configure a CMakeLists.txt file for it ?

Another possible reason for this message is if
you open one of the .dsp project files in the
subdirectories instead of using the top ITK.dsw
workspace file.

Please let us know how you are trying to
build this example.