[Insight-users] fltk/user interface question

salah salah at gris . uni-tuebingen . de
Wed, 28 May 2003 14:42:39 +0200

Hello everybody,

My FLTK user interface represents a processing pipeline.
One of the buttons of this UI display a new windows
with new UI for some processing. The result of the=20
processing done in the second UI is to be fed as input
to the subsequent step in the original pipeline controlled
be the original UI.=20

Now: when I press the button and the new UI is shown,
I can still go to the original UI and use its controls, i.e, I can=20
control both windows UI's. The thing that I don't wont.=20
I need the control to go back to the original UI only when the=20
second UI window is closed, i.e. when the result of the=20
processing done in it is ready.

Can anybody please tell me how to do this???

Thanks,
Zein