[Insight-users] DOxygen configuration

Wed, 28 May 2003 10:21:14 -0400

Hi Neil,

Doxygen uses by default the word "Modules"
in the link for "modules.html".  We modified
Doxygen's code in order to display "Groups"

   The joy of open source software   :-)

You will find in Doxygen's code a section where
they manage multi-lingual implementation. There
is a list of 'words' there. It will be great if
Doxygen put this in configuration files instead
of code...

In order to generate the groups we have a
file "Modules.dox" in the directory

   Insight/Documentation/Doxygen

Where you define all the class groups.
The you must go to your classes and classify
them in to the groups you defined in the
Modules.dox file.  For this you use the
Doxygen keyword:  \ingroup

Look at any of the ITK headers and see how
the keyworkd is used.

---

For InsightApplications, we don't set link to
the applications from the documentation of the
toolkit. We do this from the main ITK home page.
You could probably manage to do this by manipulating
the DoxygenHeader.html file.

However, I'm not sure that this is a good thing
to do, since when you look for the doc of the
toolkit you are rarely interested in the applications.
A link from a main web pagge may make more sense...