[Insight-users] MR volume: slice location + spacing pb

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Wed, 28 May 2003 20:52:19 -0400

Sounds like a plan - kind of the only option with that data.

I'd really encourage your clinical folks to try a 3D sequence with
contiguous slices...might be too large of a volume...