[Insight-users] problems with compilation of Expat in CableSwig

Stroila, Matei *HS MNS3M at hscmail . mcc . virginia . edu
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:58:29 -0500

Dear all,

I think I somehow  messed up my directories and I am no longer able to
compile parts of CableSwig and Insight modules.=20
I keep getting this error:

F:\Microsoft Visual Studio.NET\Vc7\include\stddef.h(135): error C2143:
syntax error : missing ';' before '__cdecl'

It seems that the compiler doesn't know the calling convention __cdecl.

Also, I get this error:

f:\CableSwig_bin\GCCPatch\gcc\tm.h(11): fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'insn-codes.h': No such file or directory

Thanks a lot for any idea how to solve the problem.

Matei

=20