[Insight-users] Hi..a doubt.

Sentil Balaji profbalse at yahoo . co . in
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 06:06:28 +0000 (GMT)

Hey Luis,

     I am trying to combine 2D images to get a 3D
volume , how can I use ITK to establish my goal...

     Besides, I want to know where I can find some
basic tutorials to program in VTK and FLTK..I am  a
poor college student and can't afford buying the books
right now..Can u give me an alternative ?.A basic
explanation would help me to have a better
understanding.

   I am interested in using all your applications to
different fields..I wish to be a developer
too...Awaiting yor reply..Ciao

Cheers

BeeJay

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in . mobile . yahoo . com