[Insight-users] Insight Applications Problem

Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:21:51 -0500

Hi Robert,

You seem to have a problem in the process of
configuring InsightApplications using CMake.

Please post the CMakeCache.txt file that
CMake generated in the binary directory
where you are building the applications.

Thanks.

    Luis