[Insight-users] Re: CableSwig downloading

Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:58:39 -0500

Hi Anna,

You don't need a password for downloading the
CVS version of CableSwig.

Simply use the command:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public . kitware . com:/cvsroot/CableSwig co CableSwig

as shown in the CableSwig download instructions:

      http://www . itk . org/HTML/CableSwig . html

do this in a single command line (here it may be wrapping
the line due to the margin limitation in the email client).

The instruction in the HTML page are a bit missleading
because the line was too long to fit in the margins.

The symbol "\" that you see at the end of the cvs -d  command
means that you should type everything in a single line,
instead of

    cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at publi .  .  .   in one line, followed by
    co CableSwig                        in the next line.

Please try the command in a single line
and let us know if you find any problems.