[Insight-users] Is there any method in ITK to smooth an 3D object?

Rao Jianguo rao . jianguo at hgu . mrc . ac . uk
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:39:14 +0000

--------------A508D78D5DBC6E0B69E1A205

Dear All,

My question is if we have 2D images roughly registrated. But the
registrated 3D image still have some zigzags. Does ITK has a
method to correct the zigzag?  Or a method to smooth it?

Thanks,

Jianguo

--------------A508D78D5DBC6E0B69E1A205

Dear All,