[Insight-users] Multi Resolution Registration : Quaternion transform

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:47:28 -0500

Hi Robert,

The QuaternionRigid transform can be used as
any of the other transforms.

Note that the one available in the CVS version
now has a SetCenter() method. So it can be use
along with the CenteredTransformInitializer class.

For an example on the use of this class, you can
look at:

  InsightApplications/MultiResMIRegistration/Common

                      MIMRegistratior.h

and at the new registration plugin for VolView:

   InsightApplications/VolviewPlugings/

      vvITKImageRegistration.cxx

Please let us know if you have further questions,