[Insight-users] cmake does not write python_d into VC++ project files

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:20:41 -0500

Currently you can only build the release version of ITK with python.
The problem is that python enforces that the libraries it loads must
end in _d.  CMake does not yet support that feature.  You should be
able to use RelWithDebInfo if you need debug libraries.

-Bill