[Insight-users] cmake does not write python_d into VC++ project files

Jan Neumann jneumann at cfar . umd . edu
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:47:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am trying to compile the current ITK cvs snapshot woth python supprt
under win xp.

Although I am setting the correct path to the python debug libraries
python23_d.lib in
cmake 1.8.1 in the PYTHON_DEBUG_LIBRARY field, when I compile the
resulting project files in VC++=6.0 using the debug setting only
the non-debug libraries python23.lib (set by PYTHON_LIBRARY) are included
in the
linking parameters. This leads
to a linking error during the compilation of the python wrapping
executables. The same behavior also happens when I try to compile the
python wrapping support for VTK. Do I also point the standard python
library link to the debug version? I would expect that it could be set up
in such a way that depending on the Release/Debug compile it would
automatically choose the right version. Any hints on this one?

Thanks,

Jan

\\\/
  		Jan Neumann