[Insight-users] Question in spacial object-spacial object registration?

Zhang Hui zh at seu . edu . cn
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:38:32 +0800

Hi,

I have read the user guide of ITK. In its registration part, it describes image-image registration and also spacial object-image registration. Also there is a demo of spacial object-spacial object registration, but at first it try to map one spacial object to image, then use spacial object-image registration route instead. So how to directly deal with the spacial object-spacial object registration? I cannot find these related itk classes. :(
ThanksŁĄ

Zhang Hui (James)