[Fwd: Re: [Insight-users] Problem : Meta Image Element Types : 4D image]

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:21:34 +0100

Neha,

	Just a quick question: I would very much like to know which reason
disqualified itk::StimulateImageIO from your consideration. ?

Thanks,
Mathieu