[Insight-users] Re: Insight-users digest, Vol 1 #1001 - 11 msgs

Lydia Ng lng at insightful . com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:00:30 -0800

Hi Adolfo,

You can either use the RescaleIntensityImageFilter before writing out =
the PNG
- set the output pixel type to be unsigned char, and min to be zero, and =
max
to 255.

Or you can use a file format that supports float such as Meta (*.mhd, =
*.mha)
or Analyze (*.hdr, *.img, *.img.gz).

- Lydia=20