[Insight-users] MultiresolutionPyramidImageFilter.

Adolfo González Uzábal fito at unizar . es
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:06:49 +0100

Hi all!.

Thanks for all the support, specially Luis and Lydia. You're great!

Finally I've used the PyramidFilter with <unsigned char, 2> as input and
<float, 2> as output, and then I've applied a RescaleIntensity filter as you
told me to do (from float to unsigned char with 0 minimum and 255 maximum).

And the output is the desired one!

I've tried also with the .mhd and .mha metaimage formats, but since I don't
have ImageViewer running, I have not checked the results yet.

Best wishes!
Adolfo G.U.