[Insight-users] application of ModelToImgBasedReg.

sdor5151@mail.usyd.edu.au sdor5151 at mail . usyd . edu . au
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:05:48 +1000

Dear ITK users,

  I've been looking at methods of segmenting the knee cartilage with Active
Shape Models.

  I have built a statistical shape model of the cartilage from a training set.

  Now I was wondering whether ModelToImageBasedRegistration.cxx can be used to
actually match the model to a target MRI scan. (since there isn't such thing as
a Multiresolution search for a model in an image).

  If so, how can I modify the ParametersType in GetValue() so that there is an
extra variance parameter to be perturbed when doing the search?

  Thankyou,

Steven

This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au