[Insight-users] A question about neighborhood iterator and image iterator

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:32:14 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Feng,

If you initialize a Neighborhood iterator and a normal Region iterator
over the same region, they are guaranteed (by design) to walk the region
indicies in the same order.

Josh.
 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci . utah . edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697