[Insight-users] FltkImageViewer

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:29:23 -0400

Hi Robert,

Insight Application doesn't have an installation process.
Maybe you mean "compilation" when you say "installation"  ??

FltkImageViewer will simply create a library that is used
by other applications.  The library should appear in the
binary directory where you build InsightApplications,
under the subdirectory

   Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer /  { Debug, Release }

Where "Debug/Release" is the compilation mode that you
selected.

Please check that the library is in one of these two
directories.

You may try an application like:  "GaussianFilter",
this is one of the simplest applications that make use
of the FltkImageViewer library.