[Insight-users] WG: Question about loading volume by ApplicationModel

jiang jiang at TI . Uni-Trier . DE
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:53:01 +0200

Hi Luis,
I find that in Application.cxx there is a function to load the directory of
DICOM files. So I modify the code in ApplicationGUI.fl,
Fl_Button {} {
        label Load
        callback {this->Load();}
        xywh {20 945 75 35}
Fl_Button {} {
        label Load
        callback {this->LoadDICOM();}
        xywh {20 545 75 35}

Then I use it to load one directory of my DICOM files. But the application
can not show the volume. And in the console window, there are some messages:
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.

The number of messages is exactly same as the number of the files in the
directory. I can use VolView to show these images as volume, and there is no
warning messages.
Could you please tell me what's the problem?

Thanks a lot.

Chunyan Jiang