[Insight-users] FastmarchingLevelSet app not working

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:57:11 -0400

Hi Ivan,

The assertion error message is a typical indication
of mixing compilation modes (Release/Debug). You
probably build some of the libraries for Debug and
some others for Release. This generated a link time
warning that you probably ignored.

Please compile *ALL* the libraries (and the application)
for Debug or *ALL* the libraries (and the application)
for Release. Mixing compilation modes produced unpredictable
executables.

Again, you can simply try the FastMarching and GAC plugins
in VolView. All the ITK plugins are available in the free
version of VolView. You can download it from
http://www . kitware . com/KitwareScripts/download . cgi/volview