[Insight-users] FastmarchingLevelSet app not working

Ivan Macia imacia at vicomtech . es
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:07:26 +0200

Dear ITK users

I am having problems running ITK Applications FastMarchingLevelSet and
GeodesicActiveContours. The application works until I try to visualize the
time crossing map of the FastMarching filter. When it finishes the
calculations the application just leaves. I canīt either run it in debug
mode because it gives an assertion error. I think I have followed all the
steps stated by Luis Ibanez here
http://public . kitware . com/pipermail/insight-users/2003-February/002489 . html
I have been able to implement myself the FastMarchingFilter successfully but
I would like to test the GACs application before implementing GACs.
Iīm working with ITK 1.4 and Visual C++ 6.0.

Thanks in advance

Ivan

__________________________________
Ivan Macia