[Insight-users] Re: deformableModel1.cxx

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:47:20 -0400

Hi Alam,

If an ITK-base program "aborts", it is very likely that
an exception is being thrown and not being catched.

In this particular case, the most likely reason is that
the path to your input files is not consitent and the
readers are having trouble finding the files.

An easy way to know what's happening is to put the
"Update()" call inside a try/catch block.

You will find multiple examples about how to do this
in the SoftwareGuide.

   http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

Print the message of the exception, and that will
certainly help to identify the real source of the
problem.