[Insight-users] Build errors during ImageViewer application

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:40:06 -0400

Hi Sandy,

It is better to keep InsightApplications in a separate folder from Insight.
CMake allow you to select any directory.  Simply create a binary directory
for building InsightApplications, and when you configure with CMake,
provide both the Source and Binary directories for InsightApplications.

You will be prompted for the ITK_DIR directory (where you built ITK),
and then you will have options for selecting FLTK and VTK.

Please let us know if you find any problem,

Thanks

   Luis.