[Insight-users] Build errors during ImageViewer application

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 06:53:35 -0400

HI Alejandro,

It seems that you are using version 1.2.

We are about to release version 1.4, most
of these third-party library dependencies
have been solved since version 1.2. The VXL
libraries have also been renamed.

You may want to give it a try to the CVS
version, which is pretty much what you will
see in ITK 1.4.

You can get a tarball from WinCVS at
http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/viewcvs . cgi/cvs_root . tar . gz?tarball=1&cvsroot=Insight

You may want to look at the previous message
concerning the typical procedure for building the applications
http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-September/004803 . html

Please let us know if you find any problems.