[Insight-users] Build errors during ImageViewer application

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 13:15:48 -0400

Hi Alejandro,

This errors mean that you haven't configured FLTK.

Please do the following:

Run ccmake again (you seem to be working on Unix)
pass to the advanced mode (by typing "t" )

Then configure the FLTK related entries as
was explained in Step 10 of the message:
http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-September/004803 . html

If you miss to configure FTLK, none of the applications
reguiring FLTK will be built. (ImageViewer among them).

    Please *DO NOT* run ccmake on the subdirectories.

The applications have been arranged to be configured
from the top directory "InsightApplications".  The reason
for arranging the applications this way is that there are many
of them and for testing purposes it is more consistent to have
a top configurarion.

Also, note that in Unix you *MUST* install FLTK. That is, after
building it, you must do the "make install" process. You can
choose any directory for installing it, but make sure you perform
the installation since a number of Header files are renamed during
this process. [ This is only if you are building FLTK by yourself
instead of using one already installed in your system ]