[Insight-users] Hello world program and other questions

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 16:48:17 -0400

Hi Radhika,

A common mistake is to build ITK for Debug and then your application
for Release (or the other way around).  In such circumstances, VC is not
able to find ITK libraries because it searches in the subdirectory
corresponding
to the same compilation mode of your project.

Please make sure that you compile everything for the same compilation mode.

The Analyze image format is supported in ITK, please look at the FAQ for
details.

You will find examples of segmentation and registration on the
SoftwareGuide.

For visualization you may find useful to use the ITK-VTK filter adaptors
available in InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk

They allow to convert ITK images into VTK image data objects and viceversa.