[Insight-users] Dimensionality in itkDICOMImageSeriesTest

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap . rr . com
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:45:34 -0400

Jenny,

The 5th dimension is just specified to test the code. You should change it
to 3. This should work. Is this CT or MR data? If CT, you should declare it
short, not unsigned short.

Bill