[Insight-users] References?

Koen Van Leemput koen . vanleemput at hus . fi
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:38:00 +0300

Hi,

I'm trying to track down a number of articles that describe some of the
algorithms ITK implements.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any concrete references for ITK's
watershed framework, in particular for the intial watershed transform and the
flooding (I checked both the software guide and the header files). Also, I
didn't find any references for the itk::HistogramMatchingImageFilter, but it
looks very much like the method described in Nuyl et al., TMI vol. 19 no. 2,
2000.

Could one of the developers provide some more information?

Thanks,

- Koen