[Insight-users] Compilation error in insight application 1.4

Thimmaiah, Sandhya sthimmaiah at neurosurgery . wayne . edu
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:23:13 -0400

Hi,
previously I emailed about an compilation error in insight application. I
was able to correct that but now i am getting another error. The error is as
follows

Compiling...
BrainStripValidationApp.cxx
C:\ITK\InsightToolkit\Code\BasicFilters\itkDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter.
txx(288) : fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
  (compiler file 'E:\8168\vc98\p2\src\P2\main.c', line 494)
    Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
    Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
Error executing cl.exe.

ALL_BUILD - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I would really appreciate if anyone can suggest me what to do. Thank you