[Insight-users] Error when compiling Insight Application1.4

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:21:27 -0400

Hi Thimmaiah,

One common mistake is to build libraries for one
compilation mode and the applications for other mode.

You are now building the applications for Release mode,
it is quite possible that you built VTK for Debug mode.

Please make sure that you use the same compilation
mode for all the libraries and applications you intend
to combine.