[Insight-users] RegionGrowingSegmentation Display

Zhiqiang Hu zhu at doug . med . utah . edu
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:24:19 -0600 (MDT)

Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone can give me a hint on how to make a minor change
on the image display of RegionGrowingSegmentation. When an image is
displayed, there is a "Points" button beneath the image; when I click it,
a popup window shows the points I clicked on the image. I would like to
save those points to a text file so that I could do something like manual
segmentation. One obvious way to do it would be copy and paste, but the
coordinates in the popup window are not selectable?!  Does anyone know a
quick way to get around this problem? This may involve some minor
modification to some codes.

Thanks a lot for any information!
Hu