[Insight-users] SNAP Application Problem

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:04:01 -0400

Hi Mauricio,

This looks like a misconfiguration of your graphic card,
probably related to your drivers. You may want to check
in the nvidia web site an look for the drivers of your
card for reinstalling them (or updating them).