[Insight-users] SNAP Application Problem

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:51:07 -0400

Hi Mauricio,

Could you please give us some more details on your
system ?

This seems like a configuration problem with your
OpenGL libraries.

Did you run any other of the applicatinos in InsighApplications ?

Some of them are also using OpenGL,  for example the
ThinPlateSplines, and the ImageViewer.

Please tell us about your operating system, your compiler,
your hardwared (graphic card) and the way you installed
OpenGL in your system.

Thanks,

   Luis