AW: [Insight-users] Show 3d image data by vtk

jiang jiang at TI . Uni-Trier . DE
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:10:30 +0200

Hi Felix,
Can you show me more in detail. I don't know how to use cvs. I prefer some
c++ examples.
I try to use itkVTKImageExport as follow:
#include "itkVTKImageExport.h"

typedef itk::VTKImageExport<ImageNDType> ExportType;
ExportType::Pointer connector;
connector= ExportType::New();
connector->SetInput( reader->GetOutput() );

##Then I try to transfer connector to vtkStructuredPoint
vtkStructuredPoints* structPts= vtkStructuredPoints::New();
	structPts=connector->GetInput();

But connector->GetInput(); can not pass compiling.

How should I do?

Thank you very much!

Chunyan