[Insight-users] [vtkusers] vtk image marching cubes

salah salah at gris . uni-tuebingen . de
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:47:28 +0200

Hello,

I have some questions about the vtk image marching cubes filter:

1. can I change the size of the cube? i.e., can I change the size
of length of the edges in the resulting triangulated mesh?=20

2. how can I browse/access the elements of the resulting mesh=20
(vertices and triangles)? Is there some example that does this?

3. can I convert this mesh to an itk mesh?

Many thanks for any help,

Zein