AW: [Insight-users] Show 3d image data by vtk, cont'

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:19:05 -0400

Hi Jiang,

A) Could you please describe the VTK pipeline
    that you are using for visualizing this data ?

B) Did you verified that the data was read
    correctly into memory ?

    (for example, you could save the volume
    in another file format just after reading
    it from the DICOM series, and then use
    the ImageViewer application in
    InsightApplications)

C) Did you verified that the data was converted
    correctly from ITK to VTK ?

    (again, you could use a vtk writer in order
    to save the vktImageData in a file and open
    it with some standard viewer). You could
    use VolView for this purpose, now that there
    is a free version available for download.

D) Please take a look at the application from
    the ISIS center that was described in the
    previous email. You may find some useful
    hints on how to use the toolkits together.