[Insight-users] Message when reading a series of DICOM Images

Thimmaiah, Sandhya sthimmaiah at neurosurgery . wayne . edu
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:37:23 -0400

Hi,
I am trying to read a series of DICOM images and I am getting following
message in command prompt. I would really appreciate if anyone who know
about this can help me out. Thank you. The message I am getting is
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.
No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM.
Proceeding without caution.

Thank you