[Insight-users] Message when reading a series of DICOM Images

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:51:24 -0400

Hi Thimmaiah,

You may want to verify the quality of your DICOM files
by using a third party reader.

Please download MRIConvert from Jolinda Smith at the at
the Lewis Center for Neuroimaging at the University of
Oregon.

    http://lcni . uoregon . edu/~jolinda/MRIConvert

and check if you can read your DICOM files with it.