[Insight-users] DicomSeries and ImageViewer

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:09:15 -0400

Hi Sandy,

The ImageViewer project is under

InsightApplications/ImageViewer
http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/InsightApplications/ImageViewer/?cvsroot=Insight

The example using the Dicom image series reader is on

   /Insight/Testing/Code/IO/itkDICOMImageSeriesTest.cxx

You should be able to build it using a CMakeLists.txt file like

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
   INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
   MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
           "Please set ITK_DIR.")
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

FIND_PACKAGE(FLTK)
IF(FLTK_FOUND)
     INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR})
ENDIF(FLTK_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(myExecutable myDicomReader.cxx)

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(myExecutable
   ITKAlgorithms
   ITKBasicFilters
   ITKIO