[Insight-users] DicomSeries and ImageViewer

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:11:50 -0400

Hi Sandy,

What happened when you loaded the MetaImage header in the ImageViewer ?
did you get just the black background ? or uncorrelated noise ? or
diagonal lines ?

Did you put the header in the same directory where your DICOM files
are ?

Can you post the content of the MetaImage header ?