[Insight-users] Re: vtk/ tcl error

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:28:07 -0400

Hi Erik,

This is discussed on the VTK User's manual,
page 10.

A simple way to associate your .tcl files to
the vtk tcl executable is to right click on the
.tcl file and select

   "Open with"

then

   "Choose program..."

a file browser will appear.  Use it to navigate
up to the location where you installed VTK. Look
for the "bin" directory and select the executable
"vtk".  That should create the association between
your .tcl (vtk scripts) and vtk.exe.

Note that all .tcl scripts (not only the VTK ones)
will be associated to the vtk.exe executable.