[Insight-users] 2d - 3d registration

N.E Mackenzie-Mackay 9nem at qlink.queensu.ca
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:58:40 -0400

Hey luis,

	Thanks for the help.  Is there any metric or another way that I could
register a 2d slice without slice inserting it into a pesudo 3d image.

	Also on a follow up.  Would your suggestion also work with multiple 2d
images?  e.g.  I have multiple ultrasound images that I want to
register to a CT volume.  If I inserted say 2, 3 or 20 ultrasound
images into a 3d image (all calibrated in the same space) could I use
your technique you suggested to register them to a 3d ct volume...
using the correct metric of-course.

Neilson