[Insight-users] Help The New user

Vaijanath Narasinga Rao vaiju at cse.iitb.ac.in
Fri, 09 Apr 2004 21:49:20 +0530

Hi To all,
Let me introduce my self to you all. I am Vaijaanth N. Rao, an research
fellow working in IIT Bombay. IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology.

I am new to volumetric image analysis. infact i ahve little or no idea
abt. the topic. I have done registeration for 2d images and have written
few faster algorithms for the same. I am currently working onmutual
information.

Well i wanted to know few things.
1. Latest versions of ITK, FLTK and VTK. (cvs access if possible)
2. a intorduction to all these.
3. A source where i can find better algorithms as i am interested to
write my self few ones.
4. Few domain knowledge abt. volumetric images.
5. Lastly not the least continoous help incase i am struck.

Also plz. let me know if i can submit my 2d filters such as convolution,
chi-square test and few segmentation such as bycean and so on. (of
course if at all required)

Thanking you in advance for all your help.

Regards
Vaijanath N. Rao