[Insight-users] Help The New user

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:48:48 -0400

Hi Vaijanath,

Welcome to ITK !,

Get you cup of coffee and start by looking
at the Tutorial presentation in:

   http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

Then continue with the reading of the
SoftwareGuide:

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

and please feel free to post any questions
to this list.

We welcome source code contributions from
users. Just follow the ITK coding standards
and make sure that you provide tests with
at least 82% code coverage for your classes.