[Insight-users] RuntimeError about MutualInformationImageToImageMetric:FixedImageRegion is empty

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:52:27 -0400

Hi Carrie,

You probably forgot to invoke the method

        SetFixedImageRegion()

from the ImageRegistrationMethod before
invoking StartRegistration().

Please look at the SoftwareGuide for details
on how to use this method

  http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

In particular look at Section 8.2, pdf-page 242.
(the method is shown in page 244).