[Insight-users] Getting the size of an image after reading it.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:12:52 -0400

Hi Silviu,

reader->Update(); // very important !

ImageType::ConstPointer image  = reader->GetOutput();
ImageType::RegionType   region = image->GetBufferedRegion();
ImageType::SizeType     size   = region.GetSize();

You might want to read the SotwareGuide in order
to get familiar with these basic ITK concepts.

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

In particular Chapter 4, starting at pdf-page 61.