[Insight-users] gui builder

wavelethe at pku.org.cn wavelethe at pku.org.cn
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:26:12 +0800 (CST)

besides SCIRun, is there any other methods provided?
especially for windows

btw, i have read the hand-out document for itk
in it a software volview is recommended too.
volview, which can be use on windows, provides gui and what we should do is only write the plugin.
but it is not open-source, even it also provides a free version.