[Insight-users] Tcl/ITK/VTK on the same project.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:14:12 -0400

Hi Casper,

You will find several Tcl examples in

     Insight/
         Examples/
               Filtering/
                Registration/
                Visualization/

    CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter.tcl
    CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.tcl
    CurvatureFlowImageFilter.tcl
    GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.tcl
    MeanImageFilter.tcl
    ImageRegistration3.tcl
    ImageRegistration4.tcl
    ImageRegistration5.tcl
    CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilterConnectVTKITK.tcl

For connecting the ITK and VTK pipelines from
Tcl you may want to use the code available in

     InsightApplications/
		ConnectVTKITK

Note that you should first wrap ITK for Tcl.
For this you will need CSwig.

Please let us know if you find any problem,

    Thanks,

       Luis